Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Revising a Draft

It's been a good long time since I first published the "Clarity in Amsterdam" series here, and I've been revising and revamping it for a while now. I wanted to post the updated changes. There will be another part added eventually (part five is no longer the conclusion). So, if you've read it before, take another look and see if you like it better. If you've never read it, give it a first look-see. I'll be posting the conclusion soon.

I always sermonize to my students about the value of revision, so I'm doing my best to practice what I preach.

The series is posted in the sidebar or you can start reading here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strong...Very strong.

As for the discussion, I hope that one thing I conveyed is that at least what you had done had a good underlying purpose, and there is a certain nobility in an analysis of the weight of the sins. Is it a sin to sit idly by while your family goes hungry?