Monday, May 15, 2006

Is this a term?

Can one be "brain-fucked?" That's what I feel like staring at all of these cells of the spreadsheets that I compare/edit/contrast. For background on the subject, see this. The data is frying me brain. The cells are cooking the cells. I'm stepping outside now. God, I wish I still smoked. I need a different pollutant.

Curious. As I was writing this, one of the other temp workers here in the basement just had a meltdown with another worker. A meltdown over the terminology of "belt couplers." Either the spreadsheets are tainted with evil, or the company is pumping mind-altering drugs into our corner of the basement where this data project slowly strips all of our cerebral cells. Either way, fresh air will have to substitute for my comfort pollutant.

No comments: