Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What to do next...

I've got to continue with the writing despite my best attempts at putting it off. The last completed work of writing was Clarity in Amsterdam, and I really need to complete a story about my uncle. Like the Amsterdam story, I don't quite know how to wrap it up, but I hope the process of posting and editing will help. Speaking of unfinished business, I will get back to Pulp Friday, though it's been ages and that really is something that's developed as it's typed. I'm even ridiculous enough to look at little places for publishing this crappy writing. Lord knows I need the work. I did look over my thesis the other day since commencement is coming up, and I swear to God that no part of my thesis will ever be on here, except for humor's sake (shudder). So I'll try to get back to writing while on the maddening job search. Hope that helps.

Oh, and I got cast in a play. That immediately makes my life better. My first play in over three years. It's been too damn long and I'm so happy to be back there.

No comments: