Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Work sucks (Long time gone)

Newsflash: work sucks!!! Well maybe not so newsflash. The reason work sucks now is because I can't get any. I wasn't offered additional teaching work for the spring quarter, so now I need to find something else while still looking for full time work. Anxiety Monday has turned into extreme anxiety Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Last night was the worst kind of freak out. Yeah, yeah, I'm working on my damn positive attitude. I've been in this situation quite a few times, but it's never enjoyable. Whatever. There's been lots going on this week, so the posts to the blog have been a few days gone. More's coming soon. I just thought I'd post some things to keep the flow (of crap) going. Clarity in Amsterdam will conclude soon, so I'll see what series are coming up next.

1 comment:

Colin said...

No teaching yet. One gig for sure just because they don't have enough classes. My other gigs I haven't heard from yet or they're in the middle of the semester. Regardless, I'm going to have a big income drop off so I have to find something new. I don't know what to do yet, but it's time I revisited the temple of CraigsList.